____________________________________
Mending another heart.
It weighs heavily.
Sometimes it seems that liking a person from one corner is easier.
But sometimes it becomes a subtle pain.
When you see them struggling to stay away from those they love.
And us, just standing there like wall papers, Wishing them luck from afar.
As human beings,
Sometimes,
We want others to know us as much as we do of them.
But sometimes,
It comes with a price.
Where They might interest you,
But certain bits of you does not interest them.
Some times the right ones comes along.
But the timings are always wrong.
And we begin to wonder,
What might be wrong with us?
When they move on as quickly as to a possible another.
A new one can never beat a old thing.
But I guess.
Life have their constant contradictions.
I just want to run.
Run, Run, Run.
Run to a place to bare it all.
Search and seek for one that accepts.
Just letting go of all the screams inside.
The heavy weight,
The caught up tears.
The hope of the hopeless.
Because its getting tiring.
A cycle of one sided and no commitments.
I thought A godly Man might be slightly different from worldly man.
But it seems to weigh much heavier than a worldly one.
Bind me up.
Take me away.
Throw me up.
Into the clouds of freedom.
Where I would proclaim my joy to the world.
Because I am free form the world.
And flying towards a place of better happiness without these unccessary sorrows, self created.
Because it have become too much to bear.
Let me go.
I can't stay on in Singapore.
Its too hard to bear.
But,
Let me get a job first.
Work and gain some experiences.
Then after,
Disappear like the thin air.
Goood byee Memories.